Commands/Features HAC2 adds to Halo.
- F4 – Add current server to your bookmakers / favourites list.
- F5 – View your bookmakers / favourites list.
- ALT + Bookmark number – Join bookmarked server.
- DEL + Bookmark number – Delete bookmarked server.
- CTRL + ALT/DEL + Bookmark number – Selects bookmarks in the range 11-20 (example, ctrl + alt + 4 will join bookmark 14).
Field of view controls:
- F6 – Change your field of view using your mouse up and down and press F6 again to lock the new position.
- LSHIFT + F6 – Resets your FOV to its default (70).
HUD (Heads up display) colour controls:
- F9 – Set HUD colour. This will cycle though all of the HUDs and is controlled with your mouse.
- LSHIFT + F9 – Reset HUD colours.
- F7 – Enable/disable the sightjacker. You can switch between player via "-", "+", or your mouse's scroll wheel.
- copy < number > – Copies the information of a bookmarked server, if no number is provided it copies information of the current server.
- optic – Display all available medal packs.
- optic load < pack name > – Load an optic medal pack. Ex: optic load halo4.
- optic unload – Stop the optic medal system. You do not need to use unload to load another pack.
- timer_enable – Eneables power-up timers (on supported maps.)
- timer_disable – Disables the power-up timers.
- timer_reset – Resets the power-up timers.
- timer_start – Starts the power-up timers (use when map loads.)
- timer_stop – Stops the power-up timers.
- timer_broadcast – Broadcasts power-up timers to team chat.
- fov < degrees > – Can be used as an alternative to F6 for setting your field of view.
- scope_blur < 0/1 > – Turn zoom scope blur mask on/off.
- redirect_kill_feed < 0/1 > – Redirect kill feed to the upper left part of the hud.
- custom_chat < 0/1 > – Turn HAC2’s custom chat on/off. The default is off.
- font_size < size > – Edit the font size of HAC2's custom chat.
- hac_widescreen < 0/1 > – Turn HAC2’s HUD scaling fix on/off. The default is on.
- play_during_queue < 0/1 > – Allows you to remain in the current game until a free slot is available in the bookmarked server you attempted to join.
- budget_show < 0/1 > – Displays the current number of BSP polygons being drawn and the remaining default/HAC budget. Once the limit is hit, any polygons that’d push the budger over the limit will appear has gaps in the geometry.
- devmode < 0/1 > – Toggles developer mode on Halo CE.
- devcam < 0/1 > – Toggles developer camera.
- draw < distance > – Distance is the number of world units to draw. The default is 1024 and HAC uses 4096 for maps that benefit from increased draw distances.
- recalculate < map name > – Recalculates the checksum for the given map. This is aimed at map makers that don’t want to use the cached checksum during development, given that the checksum will change with each compile. Use quotation marks for map names with spaces.
- visible_objects < count > – Sets the number of visible objects.
- time – Essentially lets you speed-hack the game (30 = default. Doesn't sync in MP.)
- hac_flush_cache – Clear the entire checksum cache. There’s no real reason to use this but it’s there anyway.